Repair is never possible in the absence of personal responsibility. The improvement ultimately lies in our ability to rediscover what we think we already know.
Do not ever settle for less: Aim high
Navigating in the world of dating is now harder than it has ever been. Ghosting, daterviews, zumping, uber-radius, cushioning, fluffers and text black holes: There is so much choice out there yet so little time or initial information. At the same time there has never been this much uncertainty and ambivalence when connecting with people. Setting clear boundaries, dating with intention and never settling for less is therefore more paramount than it has ever been. If you are struggling to find that person who gets you or seem to be settling for the wrong partners, perhaps a powerful shift in your thinking around relationships based on your core life values is what will help you find true love. I have helped numerous clients before find the right person and so who knows, maybe it is your turn now? 🙂
What to expect?
- A playful, welcoming and highly constructive environment providing clarity and redirecting focus without judgement
- Intuitive coaching approach focusing on behavioural change, exploration of relationship dynamics, survival cycles, as well as the complementing qualities of the masculine and feminine energy
- Limitless transformative potential focusing on igniting the couple’s passions and making them feel radiantly alive whilst showing up for themselves fully
- Exposure of blind spots and facilitation of seeing problems from a very different angle whilst keeping it real
- Playful exercises and quirky tasks in between weekly sessions
- Profound improvement of communication, connection and intimacy
- Exploring and mastering of powerful tools and techniques to use at home
- Self-acceptance and self-growth accelerated by a powerful focus on individual personalities as well as the couple as a unit
Coaching vs. Therapy
You might be wondering how couples coaching is different to couple therapy. The biggest difference between life coaching and therapy is the focus of the work: therapy focuses on mental health and emotional healing, while clients receiving coaching are looking to achieving specific goals and results. People have come to me before who were tired of spending hours and hours with professionals and getting nowhere. Therefore if you both know what you want to get out of our time together, we will set a powerful intention and I will be very direct and open about if/ and how we can achieve your ideal outcome.
“Working with Kat has really helped my marriage, on the edge of a breakup with her help we have managed to move further from the edge and things are improving with every session. I have faith she understands both perspectives and is able to find a middle ground. I do now believe that in time we will have a much more loving relationship because of skills Kat has taught us.“
— Charlotte W.
“The results we have had from working with Kat in just a few sessions have been fantastic. Kat managed to pinpoint exactly what our main issues were within the first session, and provided us with advice and tools to start improving our situation straight away. We have worked with relationship counsellors in the past which haven’t made a difference, so we were reluctant to try again. But I’m so glad we did. Kat has a very different approach. She gets to the root of the problem very quickly, so that lasting change can take place. I would recommend Kat to anyone who needs a bit of helping hand with their relationship..”
— Karen G.
“Kat has been pivotal in helping our relationship find its spark again. She has worked with different personalities and helped us find a common and understanding ground. Our communication is open again and working towards goals we had not even thought of. I would highly recommend Kat. She is very personable and easy to talk to which helps to deal with topics that would usually feel awkward or hard to talk about.“
— Stacey M.