Repair is never possible in the absence of personal responsibility. The improvement ultimately lies in our ability to rediscover what we think we already know.
The FLOW Foundation
- LIMITING BELIEFS
What to expect?
- A playful, welcoming and highly constructive environment providing clarity and redirecting focus without judgement
- Intuitive coaching approach focusing on behavioural change, exploration of relationship dynamics, survival cycles, as well as the complementing qualities of the masculine and feminine energy
- Limitless transformative potential focusing on igniting the couple’s passions and making them feel radiantly alive whilst showing up for themselves fully
- Exposure of blind spots and facilitation of seeing problems from a very different angle whilst keeping it real
- Playful exercises and quirky tasks in between weekly sessions
- Profound improvement of communication, connection and intimacy
- Exploring and mastering of powerful tools and techniques to use at home
- Self-acceptance and self-growth accelerated by a powerful focus on individual personalities as well as the couple as a unit
I consider myself a polyglot with exceptional cultural awareness, listening skills, a delicate eye for detail and always thinking outside the box. I have lived in 6 different countries and speak 8 languages. I have a degree in Communication Science and I am a qualified coach, certified by Tony Robbins as a Strategic Intervention Expert. My coaching is as unique as my own love story. It proves that if we are committed and ready to overcome difficulties and start feeling comfortable in moments of discomfort, every relationship has a chance of surviving.
“Working with Kat has really helped my marriage, on the edge of a breakup with her help we have managed to move further from the edge and things are improving with every session. I have faith she understands both perspectives and is able to find a middle ground. I do now believe that in time we will have a much more loving relationship because of skills Kat has taught us.“
— Charlotte W.
“The results we have had from working with Kat in just a few sessions have been fantastic. Kat managed to pinpoint exactly what our main issues were within the first session, and provided us with advice and tools to start improving our situation straight away. We have worked with relationship counsellors in the past which haven’t made a difference, so we were reluctant to try again. But I’m so glad we did. Kat has a very different approach. She gets to the root of the problem very quickly, so that lasting change can take place. I would recommend Kat to anyone who needs a bit of helping hand with their relationship..”
— Karen G.
“Kat has been pivotal in helping our relationship find its spark again. She has worked with different personalities and helped us find a common and understanding ground. Our communication is open again and working towards goals we had not even thought of. I would highly recommend Kat. She is very personable and easy to talk to which helps to deal with topics that would usually feel awkward or hard to talk about.“
— Stacey M.