Instant shift in the first 3 sessions, as Kat consistently ‘hits the nail on the head’…
Who is this for?
Do you wonder if the way you’re feeling is just another stage of life or a full-on identity crisis? Do you truly love your partner, but you simply don’t feel ‘seen’ or understood? Have you grown miles apart? Perhaps you are great communicators, but you’ve stopped really listening to what the other one is saying. Maybe you have an open mind, are problem fixers, are highly ambitious and have finally decided that you are ready to invest in a transformational shift. Now let me tell you that you’ve come to the right place. It is not too late to rescue your relationship.
What to expect?
- A serene, welcoming and highly constructive environment
- Intuitive and powerful coaching approach focusing on the complementing qualities of the masculine and feminine energy
- Limitless transformative potential focusing on igniting the couple’s passions and making them feel radiantly alive
- Playful exercises and fun quiz tasks in between weekly sessions
- Calls offered to couples together but also to each partner separately, or a mixture of both
- Self-acceptance and self-growth accelerated by a powerful focus on the individuals as well as the couple as a unit
Coaching vs. Therapy
Are you still wondering what the biggest difference is between coaching and therapy?
Whilst couples in therapy are looking to heal and get better, clients receiving coaching are looking to achieve specific results. Coaching, therefore, takes strategic action to change lives. And couples coaching is about transforming your relationship habits in the present to subsequently get the results you want in the future.
“Kat is really lovely to talk to. She has a very positive and constructive approach and a lot of fun exercises and routines. Three sessions in, we have a new outlook on things. I recommend Kat very highly.“
— Chad R.
“Me and my partner have learnt so much about ourselves that we didn’t even know was there. Kat is a very genuine and caring professional. We both highly recommend her. She has done an amazing job.”
— Francis N.
“Kat helped me change my negative belief system about men and to rather focus on myself and what men find attractive in me. She brought my awareness to the concept of availability: a man’s and my own. I am now more mindful of the signals I send out. Kat speaks from her own experience of relationships, which I found valuable.”
— Claire B.